Friday, December 2, 2011

Around this house...

It has been a whirl wind, we were in Dallas last week for Thanksgiving, I had my 30th (again) birthday, managed a bout of food poisoning, and Operation Glitter in in full effect at our house. Here are a few peeks at what is going on around here besides all that...

My birthday present to myself. Who knew a blanket could make a whole room perfect?! Then again anything Hermés makes anything perfect.


Snagged this pretty black & polished chrome telescope at HomeSense the other night, it fills up this corner of our great room perfectly!


I brought back the wallpaper from the States, by 9am install will be underway in the mud room, can.not.wait!




And here are some peeks at Operation Glitter, I will be doing a full holiday post once I get it all done.


Lots going on and this girl has to run, enjoy your weekend & happy December!!! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors