Friday, March 16, 2012

Updates: Altadore I

Here are some clips on the updates from Altadore I, it is coming along and I am seriously crushing on this home!!

{great room}
The fireplace wall came out so amazingly well, we are having a hearth top made out of Caesarstone and I know that will be the cherry on top!

{powder room}
The wall detail is going up and it is adding so much character to a small room that is typically ignored by many. 

{hardware}
Seriously, look at that brass POP off of those stunning black doors.

{details}
Stairs are stained and the railing is being installed now (just wait till you see that!), the plumbing is also going in and la-la-loving it.

We are just a couple of weeks away from wrapping this home up and I am excited to get it all put together and showcased!! Mel xo

want more?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainteriors
© 2013 Veranda Interiors