Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Project Updates: Altadore II

I love this home, I know, I say it about every home but I REALLY am loving this place. At the moment it is a disaster zone, we have an incredibly tight possession on this place so there are boxes, trades, & supplies piled everywhere. Look past all that & come and take a peek at the progress...

{office}
Another mill-work wall that I designed and handed off to my finisher. He had some choice words for me, something about angles & degrees or whatever, but it was worth it in the end...it is always worth it in the end. ;)


{railing}
We went with a modern style railing in alder with glass panels, a bit softer and less industrial than what I designed for Altadore I.


{mud room & great room}
Can't ever go wrong with the Hicks, and the floor, loving the double herringbone (you'll see more of that pattern). The great room built-in turned out amazing and the ceiling detail is playing off the wall in the front study...it's the little things.


{baths}
The master bath has the same double herringbone detail on the floor, once the glass is in for this steam shower this space will be awesomeballs! The main bath has a fun retro tile with a grey grout, lighter than the charcoal I used next door but it still gives a similar effect.


 {kitchen}
Adore this kitchen and all the details. The backsplash above the range area is a double herringbone (think mud room & master bath), the fridge surround is going to have great open shelves with the stained boxes matching the island, and oh...those pendants above the honed granite island top, swoon.


It is coming along and the clients are just amazing, we are so lucky to have people that can see the  quality, talent, and dedication that we and all of the trades put into the homes we build. So thanks S&R for being so wonderful to deal with. Mel xo
If you are interested in any of the lighting fixtures in this home please contact me for more information.

 want more?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainteriors

© 2013 Veranda Interiors