Friday, November 2, 2012

Our Home {exterior}

We had the exterior of our home photographed for our web site literately hours before winter decided to show up here in Calgary. Since fall is my favorite time of the year I thought it was the perfect time to capture the place I call home.


Since we are nestled in the trees it is hard to get a clear full shot of the front, and let me just tell you, forget about getting a pic of the back...trees galore!! We can literately stand on our deck and touch the towering aspens, it is so peaceful and I love it.



I know I haven't shared much from the interior, and you have asked, but I am have yet to have professional images taken. Since there are sites like Pinterest & Decorpad I just don't feel comfortable sharing image of our home without them being done properly and with the right lighting. But I do hope to share some with you soon, don't worry!

Image via LifeSeven

So that is the home I share with my boys, it is proving to be a wonderful house with amazing memories being made daily...and I am finally feeling 'at home' here. Have an amazing weekend all!!! Mel xo

BTW, check out our web site HERE and be sure to follow Veranda Estate Homes on Facebook HERE for updates on projects, lots of amazing things coming up!!


  want more?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainterior
© 2013 Veranda Interiors