Friday, November 9, 2012

Personal {family photos}

We have been so fortunate to have our family's growth documented by Maria Lang over the last 4 years. Every time I book a session with her I get so giddy with excitement to work together and especially to the final product!! We were initially scheduled to have family photos taken in mid-October...but this is Calgary, so of course the snow fell and it fell hard. I kept putting it off, between cold temperatures & sick children I thought we would never get them done. Even on the day we ended up shooting Maria & I were calling each other trying to decide if we should or shouldn't. Well, let me tell you...I am SO glad we did! Here is a peek at her amazing talent (and my cute boys)...


We took our photos in our backyard, the snow was deep, the wind had a chill, but the trees appeared to be covered in crystals, it was beautiful and I am beyond thrilled with the final images!


Below are just a few faves from over the years, thank you Maria for your talent!! xx


 If you are in the Calgary area or coming to visit and want AMAZING photos of your family get in touch with Maria!! Mel xo

 want more?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainterior
© 2013 Veranda Interiors