Monday, December 10, 2012

Final Images // Altadore {3} Main Level

Today I am sharing with all of you the front study, great room, and mud room...all of which I adore and I hope you do as well!

{study}

In the study I had our super awesome finisher do another feature wall out of MDF, love the way the light cascades down it. It is subtle yet adds so much to the space...just like the Arteriros Caviar light in this room. I have been wanting to use one of these lights for awhile now and I was over the moon when the clients agreed to it!


 {great room}

The flooring in this home is finished on site 3" hickory with a custom stain, it is a great contrast to the lineal effect the quarter sawn oak brings on the great room built-in. Since this was a corner lot we took advantage of it and placed large windows along every wall. The window seats have storage below for components and little L's toys. I'm excited to see all of the clients original art work in this space along with the Johnathan Adler Greek Key rug & Barcelona chair that have for this room!



{mud room}

 For the mud room we went with the chevron tile design like we did in Altadore 1, it is such an easy way to add a lot of spunk to a small space. The over-sized Visual Comfort pendants have an industrial feel which complements the barn door that leads to the great room.

Up next I'll share the kitchen! Mel xo

 want more?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainterior

© 2013 Veranda Interiors