Monday, July 18, 2011

Missing home

I will admit that I am missing our new home. While we have been gone the landscaping has started, more lights have arrived and been hung, and all of our window seat cushions have been delivered...I wanna see!!! The hubs flew home yesterday for the week to get 3 of the new homes going (development permits, building permits, yadi yadi ya) so I know I can count on him to snap some poor quality iPhone images for me. Just looking forward to getting back and decorating the spaces, including our main level hallway below that I adore. The black passage doors with transoms above make me smile...


OK, I am off to start the nursery for my soon to be born niece, did you all know that she is the first girl born into our family in 18 years?! Can you say princess? Mel xo

© 2013 Veranda Interiors