Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A love letter...

Dear Cameron table lamp by Visual Comfort in Quartz,


     You are OMGoodness amazeballs! BUT with a retail price of close to $3,000, yep, that is right I feel like we may never have our time together. Why are you so amazing and SO expensive? Even with my trade account you are still too far out of reach for me at this time. I can only hope that one day we will meet and we can sit by the fire together, read together, blog together, and just be together. Until then, I love you. 
(yes, that was a love letter to a lamp)

I guess I can introduce you to Cameron's siblings. While they are not as stunning as Quartz they are still nice...but come on, how could you ever love anything else after seeing the original?
 Meet Parchment...

and Crystal...

Quarts is where it is at, that is all I gotta say. Mel xo

If you are interested in any items by Visual Comfort feel free to e-mail me, I would love to help you find the perfect light for your space!
© 2013 Veranda Interiors