Monday, September 12, 2011

Project Updates


Remember these? Yeah, it has been awhile. Let me get all of you caught up on what is going on in our world.

{Altadore I}

I posted my inspiration for this home HERE the other day and I am so excited about the decisions that have been made so far. On the site the framing has started and they should be starring the second level of the home this week. Not sure on the exterior colors yet, I think I am going to go more grey not as poop brown like you see below.

For the faucets, I decided on the Kohler Purist in Vibrant Brushed Bronze, they are the starting point for me...this one is going to be fun!


{Altadore II}

Drawings are done and we have submitted them into the city for approval. SUPER excited for the kitchen layout that we came up with, it is large and in charge! While the exterior is similar to Altadore I the interior will be quite different, a bit more traditional with the finishing.
{Hillhurst}

This is a custom single family home that we are building for a younger family. So far we have tackled the plumbing selections and the preliminary kitchen drawings. The framers are cracking away and will be ready for the roof tomorrow...excited to help these clients make this their dream home!

The bath faucets that were selected, the Delta Dryden.


{Lynx Ridge}

The Lynx home is trucking along. This has been a fun home to do since the clients wanted a very traditional feel to the home. Lots of wood, dark stain, dark marble and granite. I will admit it has been a bit of a challenge since we have been working on such contemporary homes as of late but that is why I love what I do...I am challenged each and every day. I want every home to reflect the owner not myself. 

The wet bar in the lower level is getting the finishing touched on the curved bulk-head.
 The main great room has 27' vaulted ceilings, custom alder built-ins, & alder beams.
 One of the offices on the main level has a custom built-in, but it is the flooring and ceiling that are going to be the features in this room...that will be revealed when it is done.
 The railing is being installed on the main staircase in the home, curved alder stringer, & open maple riser treads. All of the wood work throughout the home is alder, even the mud room lockers below.
The kitchen is quite large, with an island that is over 10' long and 5' wide.

So that is where we are at. I am starting the design for Altadore III this week and we are working on a few more things as well...there will be lots coming your way very soon!! Hope you have a lovely weekend. Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors