Monday, February 10, 2014

Final Images {Hillhurst - 16th Ensuite}

I love this bath, the pallet, the materials, all of the herringbone...


For this His & Hers vanities I designed a furniture style with toe kick detailing and angled corners for something different. And as I always say, it is in the details, including the shaker panel on the side of the vanity rather than a plane gable.



For the floors I used an oversize marble tile in a herringbone pattern that is mimicked in the large shower.


The large steam shower has marble, floor to ceiling, with a mini mosaic on the floor, larger brick pattern that meets up with a pencil mold then a herringbone pattern to the ceiling. With two shower heads and a large seating bench this is one shower I know I would love! The built-in linen cabinet has similar elements as the vanities including the toe kick detail and shaker style cabinet doors.


That is all for now, I'm off for some sun & fun with my boys!!! Mel xo


  want more?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainterior
© 2013 Veranda Interiors