Friday, February 7, 2014

Final Images {Hillhurst 16th}

A few more goodies to share with you...

{MAIN BATH}

Dual sinks with open shelves below for either baskets or fun towels, one of my favorite faucets from Kohler, & wall sconces by Visual Comfort. For the framed mirror I added in some mini subway tiles I had left over from a previous job, added a bit of texture and helps the lights stand out.



 {POWDER ROOM}

Here I did a two tone thing again, creamy wainscoting throughout this space and a custom alder vanity. I really wanted to add some fab wallpaper to this space, but the home sold prior to completion and the client wanted to keep things simple...maybe on the next one.


{LAUNDRY ROOM}

In this beautiful space I used a Carrara mosiac floor and Carrara counters...why not, right?! Added to that combo was a full height backsplash using a beveled subway tile & oversized cornice detailing that goes to the ceiling.



I'll share some more of this home with you next week...but now I have to pack, our Maui trip is right around the corner!! Mel xo

  want more?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainterior


© 2013 Veranda Interiors