Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Heading home...


Where did this summer go?! I can not believe that we are already on a plane heading home, 2 months at the cabin went by so fast. While I will admit that for the past few days I have been a tad bit giddy about getting home. While we have been gone all of the new furniture has been delivered, the rest of the lights have been delivered, and the exterior stone work & landscaping has begun...there is so much to see! Do not fret, I will share with you, I promise. Until then here are some snapshots from our summer.

 There was fishing...


 Bike rides...


Cute animals to hang with...


Cousins to play with...


 Brothers that chilled...


 And I did manage to get some things done around the cabin. From the entry wall...


To the stairwell...


 And even refinished a chair...


All in all it was another great summer with the family, now it is time to detox, get back on a schedule, and back to work...we have a LOT coming up in the next little bit, including 5 new homes to get in the ground! Good times ahead. Mel xo

Oh, and be sure to come back tomorrow, I have having a HUGE giveaway. A hint? It lights the room as you chose.
© 2013 Veranda Interiors