Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sofa tables

With the new furnishings in our home we have come to the conclusion that we need new tables to work with and flow with the upholstered items we have now. While I love our Henredon console it is too tall and a touch too wide for the location, so the hunt continues. I am loving the images below for inspiration...

 via pinterest

Absolutely love this table...

 via google

 via funky junk
 
Here are a few loveys that I have found over the past few days while searching.

via restoration hardware

via Arteriors

via Currey & Co

via Hooker

I am leaning towards the table form Currey & Co mostly since it is the narrowest, at only 16" deep I know it will not get in the way...but I am going to keep looking, I would love to find an antique from Indo somewhere. If you have seen any great options out there be sure to let me know, my sourcing time for frivolous items is non-existent right now. Mel xo

**Don't forget to enter my Visual Comfort giveaway!!!** 

Find me on Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest...I get around.


© 2013 Veranda Interiors