Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Altadore I: A few selections

Please excuse me while I take some time to get all of the mill-work drawings wrapped up for Altadore I. I have a meeting with the electrician later this afternoon so this girl has got.to.get.her.shit.done.period. Thought I would share some additional items that will be gracing this home.

{lighting}
Visual Comfort Ziyi Chandelier (but in antique brass) for the powder room

Visual Comfort Boston Functional Double Arm wall light for the kitchen

Visual Comfort Milton wall light for the master bathroom

Visual Comfort Graydon light for the main bathroom

*If you are interested in any lights from Visual Comfort feel free to contact me for a quote*

{appliances}
 Viking appliance package including a 30" sealed burner gas range, hood vent that is leading the fun design/layout of this room, and a 36" French door fridge/freezer.

{door hardware}
Here are the options I am contemplating.
Emtek Bristol knob but with a French Antique (antique brass) finish back-plate
or

Emtek Milano lever in French Antique with a rectangular back-plate


This is all going to mesh together to create an incredible space, I will share some kitchen sketches with you later. Too excited about this one to keep quiet!!


The above image was snapped from my phone when we were done with our pictures yesterday, it is just one of the amazing locations Maria found for us. And yes, we did belly crawl under that gate, I felt like such a rebel, HA. I am so excited to see all of the pics, especially the ones she shot with her medium format film camera...yep, you read that right, film. Back to basics people! Enjoy your day!!! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors