Monday, October 10, 2011

Family Pictures

Tomorrow we are having our family photos done with the insanely talented Maria Lang. This will be our 5th time working with Maria and I am so excited, minus the fact that I still have no idea what any of us are going to wear, YIKES! Here are a few of my all time favorite images that Maria has take...

Her adorable son

 One of my besties little ones

 A photographer friend of hers

Her sweet sweet little girl

 Yours truly with the Hubs and W

M with my parents last summer

W with my father

 My boys

Here are some of my favorite wedding images from Maria...

As you can see from the images above she is a true talent and I feel so fortunate to have her document our lives for us. If you are ever lucky enough to meet her in person you will see that she is also one of the sweetest, nicest, and beautiful person you will encounter. Until then be sure to check out her blog & website to view more of her work. Looking forward to sharing the images with you...but right now this girl has some shopping to do! Mel xo

© 2013 Veranda Interiors