Friday, October 28, 2011

Sleep...

I need sleep...it is just that simple. This has been a crazy crazy week and it is already Friday!! We are turning the Lynx Ridge home over the the clients this afternoon, we were there all day yesterday dealing with last minute items and also having the home photographed (so excited to share those with you). Between that, too many client meetings to count, numerous proposals being done up, and oh yeah...the flu. Did ya know I got sick and had to cancel my trip home to Missouri, insert sad face here. This girl is spent and wants nothing more than a day in a bed or room that looks like this...

via Pinterest

So excuse me while I take some time to catch my breath...there are a lot of exciting jobs coming down the pipe and I can't wait to share them with you. Happy weekend all!! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors