Monday, November 21, 2011

Gift Guide {BOOKS}

Here are a few books that I am loving for holiday gifts, fingers crossed a few are under the tree for me when I wake up Christmas morning!!

{FASHION}
Louis Vuitton | Prada| Ralph Lauren | Gucci | Alexander McQueen | Hermés | Chanel

{ANIMALS}
 Living With Dogs | Living with Pugs | Horses | On This Earth | Bird

{TRAVEL}
Luxury Hotels Top of the World | New York Portraits of a City | Remote Luxury | 
Top Ski Resorts of the World | Cool Hotels Best of Europe

{FOOD}

Cooking My Way Back Home | Home Cooking with Jean-Georges | The Complete Keller
José Andres Made In Spain | Modernist Cuisine | The Art of Living Joe Beef

Hope this helps make shopping a bit easier for some of you! Be sure to check back tomorrow, hosting a giveaway (one of many coming up) for the holiday season. Have a wonderful Monday! Mel xo

Find me on Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest 
© 2013 Veranda Interiors