Monday, November 7, 2011

Altadore II is underway!

Our inner-city spec homes are gearing up and coming along beautifully. We just excavated Altadore II this past week, here is what is going there...

As of right now, this is what it looks like...

This particular home will feature over 2400 Sq. Ft. on 2 levels with an additional 900 Sq. Ft. developed in the basement. For the interior design of this home I am going for a more traditional look than what I am doing for Altadore I. A few items have been selected already, including the faucets...
Kohler Bancroft faucets throughout

Kohler Parq faucet for the kitchen sink

Delta Traditional pot filler

Here are a few examples that I have on my inspiration board for this particular home.  Think modern lines with traditional twist here & there. A combination that I think will appeal to the masses and not as stylized and specific as Altadore I. 

 via Tracery Interiors

via Elle Decor

Altadore I is framed, plumbed, and the wiring was being completed this weekend. 


I'm working on a follow up post with more details about the interior for Altadore I, stay tuned for that. Hope all of you had a fantastic weekend!! BTW, thank you all so much for your sweet words, I am feeling much better and now that the flu has made its way through the house it is more than welcomed to stay far far away. Mel xo

Find me on Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest
© 2013 Veranda Interiors