Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Knock Knock: Rock Lake


Amazing, right? Just wait till you see inside this beauty by LDa Architecture & Interiors.


What I love most about this home is the consistency between the exterior & interior of the home, to say it flows is an understatement.



While you couldn't ever pay me enough to have dark floors like this again I still love them. Maybe when we are not living with little ones anymore, maybe then we will consider it.


I like the detail of the sliding doors to the formal dining room, a fun way to add drama without killing the space. Also notice the windows are consistent throughout the home, making every room feel like an extension of one another.



Check out that detail on the interior doors, but what really gets me is the view from that tub!


I haven't done a black kitchen in years, in fact the last one was 6 years ago...maybe the time has come to do it again, it is quite spectacular isn't it?


Everyone needs their own DJ booth right?


 Yeah, that will do...


I know I found a lot of inspiration from this home, I hope you did as well!! Mel xo

Find me on Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest 
© 2013 Veranda Interiors