Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lynx Ridge, more images...

Here are some more images from the Lynx Ridge home that we recently turned over to the clients. As I mentioned before this home was a bit of a challenge for me, it could not be any more different from our own home, in fact I think the only similarity that it has is that we both moved in in 2011...but that is why I love my job. I don't want every home I work on to be representative of my style and what I love, I want it to speak volumes about the home owners, it is their space and they need to be filled with joy while in it. 

{study}

{upper loft}

{wet bar}
 For not being one that is overly fond of tons of wood I do love this wet bar. The curved bulkhead and paneled ceiling make this space very masculine and the perfect spot to belly up to.


 all images by LifeSeven & property of Veranda Estate Homes

So glad it is Thursday it means this week is almost over...it has been a loooooong week that got worse yesterday when the Hubs went out to start his truck and surprise surprise it was gone, as in stolen; with his wallet, all of our building permits, plans, his work computer, tons.of.stuff. I am a believer in karma and it will come around, honestly it is more of a pain than anything. We are all safe, healthy, and very blessed so have fun with the truck you jerk, you can't steal our spirit! Mel xo

© 2013 Veranda Interiors