Friday, April 6, 2012

Blog Love Friday: Raspberri Cupcakes

I wanted to come up with a new weekly post that I can do, so how about a little blog love? We all know that getting exposed to new readers is a great way to have your blog grow...so how about some blog love? 




Raspberri Cupcakes ohhhhh my gawd is all I have to say. I want to meet Steph, the author, become her BFF  and devour every single item that this woman creates. Here are just a few of the amazing dishes that she has posted.





 all images via raspberri cupcakes

As you can tell from the pictures it is pure eye candy as well. Her imaging and set up is always spot on. While this discovery is incredibly bad for my diet and bum size and I find myself looking forward to her next post. Now run on over and start devouring this blog one post at a time, you will be inspired to get in the kitchen! Mel xo


© 2013 Veranda Interiors