Monday, April 2, 2012

Watermark ideas, just a few...

I have started collecting inspiration for Watermark I and I am getting more and more excited with ever image I find. The clients have basically said I could do whatever I want...hello dream clients!!!
Ana White Homemaker | Pinterest | Overstock.com | Boston Design Guild | Pinterest | House & Home
A fun shape for the locker dividers in the large mud room. There is an amazing home office off the kitchen, the perfect space for the client to keep a close eye on the boys while they are doing their homework. Whimsical shaped tile for the laundry room backasplash. Dropped beams in the kitchen, nook, and great room area similar to the kitchen image above. Thinking one of the bathrooms on the upper level needs a fun floor, possibly chevron in more vibrant colors?! And going back to the laundry room...a happy & bright cabinet color, something to keep the motivation going while doing laundry for a family of 6! Stay tuned for more!!! Mel xo

want more?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainteriors
© 2013 Veranda Interiors