Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Stripes + Little Ones = FUN

I love how something as simple as stripes can add so much to a space, especially one for the little ones in our lives. Since I have so many homes coming up occupants that are under the teen age I get to have fun, and I am hoping some of these ideas will make their ways into the homes...

via House Beautiful

via Cornerstone Architect

via Pinterest

 
via Kiki's List


via Tracery Interiors

Stripes are fun and youthful yet easy to grow with. I painted horizontal stripes in our gym and every morning at 6am they make me happy, at least that is what I tell myself.


So which home is going to get some stripes?? I guess it depends on which client agrees. Mel xo


want more?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainteriors
© 2013 Veranda Interiors