Saturday, February 20, 2010

The kitchen stool.

The kitchen stool. Everyone I know has them, so why are they so hard to find. I am not talking about any old barstool. Yet, one with style, durability, and comfort. I know I am asking for a lot here but I just want a comfy place to sit with my family and friends.
One day while surfing Rate My Space  I came across a kitchen with the perfect stool. Great shape with a classic design. They look oh so comfy!!
 The kitchen is the heart of our home, Kitchen remodel of our 11 year old space.  Busy family with 3 kids that live in the kitchen.  We can entertain formally or have a casual football party., Kitchen remodel of 11 year old kitchen.       , Kitchens Design
After endless searches on the Internet I found them and yes, I yelled like a little girl out of joy. My level of excitement went up even more when I found out they do in fact ship to Canada.
Here is the image from Ballard Designs.

Now we just need a new home to put them into. HINT HINT Rob.
© 2013 Veranda Interiors