Friday, February 26, 2010

Fridays Favorite

Welcome to Fridays Favorite! Every Friday I plan on sharing with you one thing I really love. Hope you enjoy!!

The first thing I wanted to feature is an amazing candle made by the Tyler Candle Company. This brand knows how to make a killer candle in a beautiful container. You only have to burn it for a short time (about 40 min) to make your entire home smell wonderful! My favorite sent during the fall and winter months is Mulled Cider, everyone thinks I am baking when I have this burning. The scent just gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. During the spring & summer months I rotate between 24K, French Market, & Lavish. Worth the cost since they will last forever and become a true favorite of yours as well!!
 IMG_4678.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Have an amazing Friday and great weekend! xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors