Monday, December 13, 2010

Open Shelving...

I love open shelving in a kitchen but I will admit I am too chicken to do it in my own. Why? I have the design already set in my mind and it just won't work, or I should say, I am not letting it work. But I did manage to incorporate some into the Wexford II kitchen, you know, the fab gray kitchen I am planning on. Here are some great images that served as inspiration...


 Image via Coastal Living

 Images via Coastal Living

Image via Cottage Living 

 Image via Cottage Living

 Image via Southern Accents

 Image via Houzz

 Image via Southern Living

Image via Kitchen & Bath

Hope they eye candy suits you on this Monday. For me it is the beginning of another busy week before we head off to Missouri for the Holidays, lots of items to finalize this week for Wexford II & our home. Time to put another pot of coffee on!! Mel xo

© 2013 Veranda Interiors