Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wexford I Images

Here are the beautiful images that Tammy from LIFESEVEN took of the Wexford I home. I do hope you enjoy...and yes, I know, it needs a pop of color. Next home that is shot without furnishings will have some flowers and accessories.

Here is the massive kitchen, so much storage it makes me want to cry. And a great little command center that is centrally located and connected to the kitchen. The perfect spot for a family computer and all of the organization that need to be done.






This was one of my favorite parts of the home, the study and library that is connected to the great room. I am thrilled with how this space turned out and I know the clients will have all of these shelves filled to the brim with all of their books very soon.


Simplicity in the master bathroom, keeping the focus on the free standing tub and over-sized built-on-site shower with 10mm glass.



For the railing the client wanted a contemporary feel, so we went with the stainless steel round spindles in groupings of 3. The wood handrail was chosen for its durability factor and the cream post to marry it with the other cabinetry.


And the powder room on the main level with framed mirror and wall sconces, I just love that look.


And just for fun, here is a progression of the kitchen...






All Imaged property of Veranda Estate Homes & Interiors

Hope you enjoyed this tour, looking forward to our next one which will be Montgomery. Have a wonderful day! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors