Thursday, January 12, 2012

Altadore I in full swing...

Seriously so busy, can't.see.straight. Why is now that I decided to give up the sauce till we leave for Maui next month? Oh well, it is what it is and I made a promise to myself so I am sticking through it, thanks mostly to the massive amounts of coffee I have been consuming as of late. Altadore I is in full swing, hardwood is being laid as we speak, the tile has all been ordered, and the finishers are starting the cabinetry today. Here are a couple of concepts I have going on in there...


One of the walls in the kitchen is above, well, my rough, very rough sketch of it. And below are my selections for this area of the home. OH, and haven't been this excited about a kitchen since our own...and I think I am MORE excited about this one, how is that possible?!

Counters: Caeserstone in Raven
Back splash: White sub-way with dark grey grout
Perimiter Cabinets: Lacquered Benjamin Moore White Dove
Island: 1/4 sawn vertical grain oak with custom stain
Cabinet Hardware: Richeleu
Lighting: Visual Comfort Boston Functional Wall

I'll share more with you as I get caught up, I will admit the boys are still waiting on me for some mill-work drawings (bad Melissa), so excuse me while I do that! Mel xo


  want more? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainteriors
© 2013 Veranda Interiors