Monday, January 30, 2012

New threads...

Every time I have to get on a plane to go away I feel the need to have a new wardrobe. I have no idea why, maybe since it is a vacation and I am able to leave the crazy life behind for a bit, and one way to do that is with new threads. Here are a few items that I have picked up with Maui in mind over the last couple of weeks...

 Rachel Roy Donna Dress | Cheap Monday Melinda Dress | Forever 21 Sheer Tiered Dress


Vix Solid Long Pant | Forever 21 Hi Low Skirt | Splendid Maxi Skirt

I am saving some shopping for the trip, there are some great boutiques all over the island that I adore, along with a fab selections of stores in Wailea that we always hit up. So knowing that this is a short 4 day week it is going to VERY busy and full of anticipation!! Hope you have a fabulous Monday! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors