Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Altadore I Updates...


Have I mentioned how excited I am about this home?? I decided to switch the exterior coloring so it flows with what I have going on in the interior of the home, here is what I put together...


The stucco will be two toned, the darker accent color is Benjamin Moore Iron Mountain (I have this in my home and love it) and the main color will be Benjamin Moore Grant Beige. For the tongue & grove ceder work & front door I am having a custom stain mixed up similar to the image above, and for the stone, a new profile from Eldorado called Ledgecut 33 in Sage.


 I am finally wrapped up with the rest of the mill-work drawings, including this little number that I did up yesterday for the den wall...


As as you can tell from the few sketches I have shared, I do it all by hand at first, I am old school like that and I feel that it give life to the concepts, something the ol' computer just can't do. Mel xo

want more? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainteriors


© 2013 Veranda Interiors