Wednesday, January 18, 2012

PoP of color...


Baby, it is COLD outside!! Seriously, yesterday it was -31C (that my US friends is -27F). So I am using these images that have pops of color to warm me up...

via Diamond Baratta

How fun would this be for a beach home, a nice, warm, sunny, beach home...

 via Holly Dyment

Lovin' against the dark...

via Apartment Therapy

This image is making me want to paint the upper hallway in our cabin a fun and vibrant color. Maybe a good project for a rainy day this summer?

via Hurlong & Associates

And finally Blake, ADORE this dress & her. If anyone knows the designer of this dress let me know, I need it, now.

via google

So this post is my pick me up for the day. Stay warm wherever you are!! Mel xo


want more? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainteriors

© 2013 Veranda Interiors