Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Altadore I: Exterior & Lower Level

Hi, remember me? I'm not going to lie, I am not that into blogging lately. It is so time consuming and every creative inch of me right now is going into all of the homes that we have on the go...so da blog is going to have to suffer a bit till I am able to breath...be patient please. So to kill time I am going to share Altadore I images, but I am going to drag it out since I can and it will give me something to blog about for a couple of weeks. So lets start off with the exterior & basement shall we?

{exterior} 
A combination of two colors of stucco, cedar detailing, and stone. It has a modern vibe but it is still warm and inviting. 

{wet bar & wine room} 
The lower level had to be kept light and bright since there are limited windows, but I still wanted a masculine feel to the space, you know, that whole 'man cave' thing? I carried the oak down throughout the cabinetry, including the wine room that is placed under the staircase that is leading to the basement. As I like to say, the best storage is wine storage!!


{bathroom} 
In these inner-city homes you can never have enough storage, we tend to develop every sq. in. that we can. In the lower level bath I kept the open shelves on each side of the mirror, great for display but also for additional storage of everyday items. 

So that is the outside (what we have shot so far) and the lower level, next up the upper level. Expect a lot of awesomeballs with that post, trust me. OK, I have to get back to work now, we are leaving for the cabin on Sunday for 6 weeks...send coffee now. Mel xo

 want more?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainteriors

© 2013 Veranda Interiors