Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekend recap...

What a weekend!!!! Where do I being? Lets start with Courtney...I love him, here he is peeking through when I was trying to get a shot of the yummy dinner we shared with Erica.
 We had such a fun night out together, I could have stayed at the table all evening chatting and laughing!!
The weather was not the best while he was in town, feeling a bit blue I went for an all blue ensemble for brunch Sunday morning. We headed to Wurst for a fab meal and a few mimosas, then it was off to Altadore for a tour of the 3 homes.
 
Right when we were done with our tour of Altadore Courtney joined me as I collected the last few things for our epic dinner party, what a help he was, thank you again dear!!!! Here are a few pics of some of the food we enjoyed that evening, once I get the pics from the camera we were using I will share more...

 scallop trio with chipolte relish topped scallop, scallop blt, and sous vide scallop

asparagus ravioli with parmesan foam
 
 lobster filled crepe with carrot pure & pea shoots

sous vide egg yoke that was deep fried & served with duck prosciutto & lobster aioli

 sous vide then pan fried octopus with squid ink & nectarines

 rosemary smoked lamb with rosemary & walnut pesto

 slider trio with a blue cheese camel, vietnamese rabbit, and short rib bison

 blackberry & ginger granita

 poached plum with triple cream brie

So...do you now see why we refer to it as the Epic Dinner Party?! There were 10 guest including myself that invaded my kitchen, everyone had their hands in preparing at least a dish or two...it was fantastic, as was the company. Mel xo

 want more?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainteriors
© 2013 Veranda Interiors