Saturday, June 30, 2012

Time for Lake Life 2012

The time has finally come, we are heading to the heat, humidity, and fun!!! Lake cabin here we come!!! We usually head down at the end of May, but now having a little guy in school we are stuck at home until he gets out at the end of June, what happened to 3 month summers?!?


Wakeboarding, swimming, lounging, entertaining, family time, fishing, ahhhhh..SUMMER! Post will be sporadic, the next 6 weeks is all about time with my boys, but I will be sharing the rest of Altadore I and concepts for our upcoming homes...exciting things going on at Veranda Estate Homes!!! Mel xo

BTW, I'm sad that with Instagram crashing I have lost all of my pics on my profile, it still says I have over 360 pics but there are no place to be found.  Lets home they get the bugs fixed!!!

 want more?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainteriors

© 2013 Veranda Interiors