Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Retail Therapy: NYC part 1

There was some shopping done while we were in NYC for BlogFest, first up bags. I like to say that no matter what my weight does a bag will always fit, so a great investment! So, off to Balenciaga I went with Erica.


 At one point I have 5 different bags hanging on me trying to decide which color to get...if only I had more room in my luggage and bank account!
 I ended up with a black large tote, the Day bag. It can be dressed up or dressed down, I am loving this bag. It is oversize & soft and so comfortable on the shoulders.

And next was a great bag I could use cross-body on the go, so the Velo in Anthricite was the pic. It was a tough toss up between this color and the Papayrus, but I figured this would be the best against dark wash jeans that have already ruiend so many of my bags. It is a beautiful navy with grey undertones.

Love both of these purchases and I know I will get a lot of use out of them in the future, Erica ended up with a bright red number, her new favorite color so it was a successful trip all around. I'll share more of our fun shopping travels with you soon. Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors