Friday, June 8, 2012

Weekend ahead...

This is going to be a crazy weekend for me, here are a few of the things I have going on...

{altadore III}
The sale on this home is now firm, it is official, all of the homes in Altadore are sold!! The newest clients are AH-mazing, I swear she is my long lost sister, love her already. So now I am scrambling to make sure every detail from plumbing to cabinetry is to their liking, my sister does deserve the best after all. Here are a few of the images that we have saved for inspiration.
 all images above can be found on THIS Pinterest board

{courtney}
The SUPER fab Courtney from Courtney Out Loud has flown in to spend a couple of days with Erica & I. Erica is taking over today showing him around Calgary and all of the decor & design goodness stores we have and then tonight the 3 of us are off for a fab dinner at Blink, a favorite restaurant of mine downtown. Tomorrow I will be giving him the 101 in custom home building with visits to all of the job sites and maybe a supplier or two. Seriously, how much fun are we going to have?!?!

{epic dinner party}
Remember this post I did HERE? Well, tomorrow is the date, the date of our second annual Epic Dinner Party. 10 of us creating 13 (maybe 15) unique dishes in my kitchen, I am so excited for the epicurean delight that is awaiting my taste buds!
So that is what I have ahead of me, fingers crossed I survive, I am thinking coffee will be consumed using an IV. Happy weekend! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors