Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello lover...

I wrote this post over a month ago and forgot to post it!! So since I managed to have a bottle of wine last night I thought it would be the perfect post since it takes no brain power...

"Hello lover!!!" were my exact words when I finally saw a full slab illuminated of the Ceasarstone Motivo in the white damask pattern. I have seen it on-line and small samples but not in person, until now. Stunning!

It is subtle and simple yet it takes white to a new level.

 Screenshot2010-05-26at110418AM.png picture by mamanzardo

Right away my head started spinning and my mind was exploding with ways to incorporate it into our next master bathroom. Some thoughts are using it as in inset under the free standing tub, almost creating the illusion of a 'rug'. Or possibly using it in a lineal way, having it cut in 2' strips and alternated with a beautiful white floor tile, possibly a marble??

 afbeelding_lightbox_motivo_l_v2_lig.jpg picture by mamanzardo

It was love at first sight and it will be used in one way or another in the new home. 

lace1.jpg picture by mamanzardo

They also have a funky crocodile pattern in black, again, the full slab was just beautiful. A bit more on the modern and masculine side with the color and design, but oh so fun. 

Screenshot2010-05-26at112233AM.png picture by mamanzardo

Just image what we will be seeing in the next few years from Ceasarstone, this is only the start. Hope your day is going well! Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors