Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A little retail therapy...

A little retail therapy can make any rainy day better. Here are a few items I ordered up for the cabin while the rain came down...

I have been trying to decide on which rugs to order from Dash & Albert. I just adore the fun woven cotton rugs, between the colors, the patterns, and the price point...you really can't find anything better. Needless to say it was a difficult choice, but I decided to go for the 'Fisher Ticking' rug seen below for in front of the kitchen sink and the entry door. 
Such an easy way to add some color and vitality to an area.

Screenshot2010-06-28at80850PM.png picture by mamanzardo

Then from Anthropologie I have been eying some of the super fun dishes by Nathalie Lete for right above the stove to help add some color to the space. We have white cabinets, white sub-way backsplash, and a limestone color counter tops...so not a lot going on. While I was on the phone with them I decided to order the 3 below. I'll decide when they arrive which I will use if any, I might just find a different space for them all together.



973573_035_b.jpg picture by mamanzardo
870149_pur_b.jpg picture by mamanzardo
873117_mul_b.jpg picture by mamanzardo

OK, now off to hit up some antique stores, fingers crossed I can find some good things. Have a fantastic day! Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors