Monday, June 21, 2010

What a weekend!!

Wow, talk about a few days here. We made our way back from Dallas, the drive wasn't too bad and the boys were terrific for the 8 hours we were in the car. Keep your eyes peeled for the follow up to my sisters backyard, it really is stunning!! While we were there she was interviewed for the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram, they are going to be featuring her yard as well, so I really am not bias, it is beautiful!

DSC_0234.jpg picture by mamanzardo

As well Mr. Myles turned the big 2 yesterday. We had some of the family over for great food, my red velvet cupcakes from scratch, and lots of fun. He is growing so fast and talks up a storm, he always makes me smile.

91sf7Vtgk4ZrjJLBBddcAknSCQxZo4fP_lg.jpg picture by mamanzardo  18431_463461345200_656745200_110308.jpg picture by mamanzardo
IMG_5331.jpg

And of course, it was also Fathers Day weekend, a time to celebrate the amazing men in our life. We were so lucky that we were able to spend that day with our dad, Rob, and one of my brothers on his first fathers day. I can't tell you how lucky I am to have such amazing men in my life, our boys have such amazing roll models and teachers.

Scan11_0011.jpg picture by mamanzardo   Screenshot2010-06-21at92443AM.png picture by mamanzardo

And on that note, enjoy your first day of summer, get some fresh air and breath it in!! Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors