Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To Stripe or Chevron, that is the question...

Stripes or chevron (aka zig zag)...which to choose for the small wall I have an itching to paint in our stairwell?? Here are some examples....

Stripes

Screenshot2010-06-21at54718PM.png picture by mamanzardo
Image via Lathered Cottage

Chevron

curbly.jpg picture by mamanzardo
Image via Curbly

Now, I know both are trendy right now, especially the chevron pattern since it is everywhere in the decor world right now. But hey, it is for the cabin and after all it is just paint and not something I will have to live with for years to come. Give me your thoughts since I am saving this project for a rainy day and one is projected for Thursday. Thanks so much and hope that the sun is treating you well!! Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors