Monday, July 26, 2010

Call me obsessed...

I know, I have a new obsession weekly, heck, daily. But this obsession is well worth it! Let me share a few images of the work by Lucas Studios *sigh*

I have to say that this is the most AMAZING nursery I have ever seen. Is it the most practical? No, but neither are high heels and those are a requirement in my life.



And this sitting area, isn't it just calling your name??


A perfect soft white kitchen paired with the industrial style lights & bar stool...perfection.


A teal blue selected for the wood work in this room, it works so well!


The combination of the striped sofa, chevron rug, & textured bamboo blinds flanked by heavy side panels...yes please!

All images via Lucas Studios

Talk about amazing inspiration. I look forward to seeing what these talented designers come up with as time goes by. Hope you have enjoyed their work as much as I have, now off to start my Monday. Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors