Friday, July 30, 2010

Fridays Favorite

What is more wonderful than snuggling on the couch or in bed with adorable little ones to share a great story by my favorite author, Dr. Seuss?!?! Right now Myles favorite book is One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish. He walks up and says 'fish book', I can't say no. I will brag that I do know the entire book by heart now...I know most of them by heart actually.


My own personal all time favorite Dr. Seuss book is Oh, the Places You'll Go. It was given to me on my high school graduation by one of my sisters, it has been a treasured book ever since. I read it to Rob on our first date, given it as gifts myself, and one of my brothers personalized it as his way to propose to his amazing wife. 


Even Dr. Seuss rooms are appealing, as long as they are simplified like these from Pottery Barn...


If it is Cat In The Hat, Green Eggs & Ham, Mr. Brown Can Moo Can You, or If I Ran The Zoo take a moment to read it with a little one, a loved one, or even by yourself. It is Friday and the perfect way to wind down is with a good read. 'From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere.' Have a fabulous weekend!! Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors