Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Knock Knock

My brother & sister in law left yesterday to go visit one of her very good friends in Nantucket. While they are staying at one of the most fabulous compounds there, that is seriously too amazing to believe, I wanted to live in the fantasy world of having a beach home there. HERE is the one that I think would be perfect for our family. Come join us...

Just pull your car right up to the door, I would love to great you with a warm smile and a glass of vino.


Shall we head out to the back so the children can swim while we catch up?


I am going to pop into the kitchen so I can get dinner ready, how does a Roasted Veggie Orzo Salad sound with grilled tenderloin?


We will eat in the dining room while the children enjoy each others company in the kitchen nook.


Lets head into the living room to play a game of Cranium, men vs. women?


I went ahead and had Rob put your bags in your room, I hope you sleep well.


And now it is time for us to turn in, we have a big day ahead of ourselves tomorrow.


Yes, I do have a vivid and wild imagination. I like to think BIG. Now if you are interested and have $10.8million to spare let me know. I would love to come and join you here. Have a great day and I hope it includes a day dream or two. Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors