Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stained or Painted or Both??

Title says it all, wood or painted, or possibly a combination? Reason I am asking is Rob & I are at a standstill with each other regarding the Wexford Spec kitchen...so help a girl out. I have already pulled the 'I'm the Interior Designer here, not you.' Part of the joy of working with the husband I guess.

Painted

Image via hote-Is
Image via Houzz
 Image via Kitchn&Bath

Wood

Image via Houzz
 
Image via Kitchen & Bath
 
Image via Laratta

Combination

Image my own
 
Image via Atlanta Home Magazine
 
Image via Houzz

So let me have it, if you could have any kitchen right now in your home, what would you go for? All white, medium to a dark wood stained cabinet,  or a combination of the two??

Thank in advance all...no go off and enjoy the rest of your Tuesday, after all it is the last full week of July already! Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors