Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Details...

I will fully admit that I am all about the details in a home, little & small. This one was minor, most wouldn't even look at it as a detail to consider but for me it was on the top of my list. The Thermador range top comes standard with the stainless steel knobs, as seen below. While it works it just didn't do it for me, I wanted the fun blue ones I had previously. Of course now it was not a standard feature, so the special order had to take place.


Now with the special order blue knobs it feel complete. They match the blue 'on' lights and the blue flame...I love all of it. It is the little details that can pull a look together.


And speaking of details our custom hood fan was installed yesterday, here is a snippet I got with my iPhone, more to come on that later of course!


No news on the mojo return yet, I will keep all of you posted. Thanks for the positive vibes and luck you all sent my way, I will be sure to share with you images & recipes later...that is if it all turns out! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors