Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Time to get settled


I am completely exhausted but I wanted to share a few snippets of the new home with all of you. The movers showed up at 8am and left the new home at 9pm. It poured, the sun came out for a bit, & 2 of the movers got chased my a moose...all in all it turned out OK. Now I must attack the boxes, OH THE BOXES!! I am seeing an epic (as my babysitter always says) garage sale in my near future, it is time to purge. But first I need to organize myself, so excuse me while I tackle that.

Nook, love you light.
 Dining Room, don't even get me started on this light, if I could hang one in every room I would!
My messy messy kitchen
 Pantry love with my 'library'
Some Woods paper
 W's paper, he wants it on all of his walls but I think one is enough.
Sigh
That is some sexy floor in my opinion
You will be my work space soon, let the creativity flow!
This is the best thing I have seen all day, the Hubs vacuuming!

I am so excited to share this home with all of you. Over the past year I have poured myself, 100%, into this and I am just ecstatic with the outcome. I do hope to share rooms with you very soon but right now I need to get caught up with work. We are tearing down 3 homes this coming week for some new homes to be built...those will be a ride as well, I promise. Mel xo


© 2013 Veranda Interiors