Thursday, June 9, 2011

On the hunt

I am on the hunt for the perfect duvet cover and bedding accessories for our master bedroom. So far I have browsed the usual suspects; Restoration, Pottery Barn,  Bed Bath & Beyond, and on and on...but I am coming up with nothing. Nadda, ziltch, nothin'. I would love it, and SO appreciate it, if you would pass along any great items you have found. I want simple, clean, and crisp, but not stark white. Here are a few of the items that the Hubs & I can somewhat both agree on...


Yeah, I know, boring, but I want the bedding to be subtle & simple, the architecture and decor of the room should take center stage, I don't want need a bed that looks like this...


So let me know, have you seen anything fab out there that I should consider before making a purchase?? Would love to hear what you all have found! I am heading back into the abyss of boxes. Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors