Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tid Bits here & there...


Since the amazing Chassity over at Look Linger Love did a little feature on the house progress today I wanted to add a few images of the progress. There is TONS going on and we are moving next week!! Will it be ready, not 100%...but close.

Loving the boys bathroom now that it is pretty much done, that Cole & Sons wallpaper took it from 'neat' to 'WOW!!!'


Speaking of the boys, here is what I have been spending endless hours working on for M's room. A mural of a vintage 1970's paint by number I fetched off e-bay. I seriously underestimated the amount of time this bad boy would take. A good 30+ hours in and almost half way done.  And on the right is the start of W's wallpaper he picked out...not too shabby little one.


And my marble, my stunning marble is finally installed. I forgot to take some pics of master bathroom but the kitchen has the counters in and the solid slab backsplash is coming on Monday. It makes me smile every time I see it. And don't our installers look like they are having a blast?!


Next week I plan to flood you all with somewhat final pics. Honestly the house will not be 100% till August when all of the new furniture items and back ordered lights have been delivered/installed. Thanks again Chassity for thinking my house was worthy of a feature on your FAB blog. Enjoy your weekend, I am off to continue painting M's wall. Mel xo

© 2013 Veranda Interiors