Friday, June 24, 2011

Vacation day 1 recap

I need a vacation after the day of travel we had yesterday. Lets start off at the beginning shall we? First, lets start with a pretty kitchen, it is going to get ugly, ha!

via Victoria Hagen

Check flight: On time
Get to airport: Delayed 1 hour
Race to connecting flight: Miss it
Take out phone to snap a pic: What NO PHONE?!
Race back to original gate to have plane checked: No phone found
Arrive at destination: 5 hours later, one iPhone 4 with custom Dani Notes case lost, $650 spent on new phone that they can not ship due to Canada Post strike, 2 3 very tiered boys, an exhausted and bumbed out mom with a brand spanking new zit on my face. 

This is how I felt last night...
 via Masterfile

Travel day = FAIL

I really hope this is no indication of the summer we are going to have, I am thinking it can only get better from here. So pour this girl a drink, it is time to relax. BTW, I am phone-less for the next 3 weeks till the Hubs goes home and comes back with a new one for me. So no texting, no tweeting...should be interesting. Here is to a better day!! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors