Thursday, May 27, 2010

Art for the floor...

Seriously, how fun are these rugs from Anthropology?!?!? Some are almost to pretty and fun to use on the floor, they are pieces of art.

Love the muted colors to this rug, such a cute little critter that lobster is!

 980061_015_b.jpg picture by mamanzardo

This is reminiscent to Mexican tiles, makes me want to grab a margarita (on the rocks with salt) and rub my toes on it.

76003_blu_b.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Why hello pretty bird, I love your golden pattern at the bottom, but I think I want you framed on my wall rather than on my floor.

983334_045_b.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Now, I wouldn't mind putting some furniture on top of this lovely, fun colors and design that wouldn't be lost with a table on top.

983448_008_b.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Summer fun with these bold and bright colors!!

983040_dye_b.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Another bird rug, a bit more on the formal side but the fun yellow flowers add some funk to it.

983019_gre_b-1.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Simple with a twist, this come is red and charcoal as well.
883098_gol_b.jpg picture by mamanzardo

I just think this is so quirky and fun!

980083_024_b.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Love the colors and design to this one as well, it would work with furniture placement and has a Moroccan vibe to to.

66103_mos_b.jpg picture by mamanzardo

This reminds me of a POST that the lovely Marianne from the Haven & Home blog did a while back talking about the power of repetition in deign. The third image is a collage of paint by numbers paintings, every time I look at this rug I have to go back and check that image out...I just love it!

980069_095_b.jpg picture by mamanzardo

 I will admit that all of the rugs I do have in my home are simple natural sisal rugs. Boring yes but with my ever changing style they continue to work. I am tempted with these for the the next home though! Happy Thursday, Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors